IASCO Flight Training (IFT) is pleased to announce that it is opening its doors to the public with the offering of Experience Flights.
Completing an Experience Flight is a great way to experience the joy of flying, while learning more about what it takes to become a pilot. It is also an opportunity for you to decide if flight training is an investment in time, effort, and finances you are ready to make. After learning some of the basics during a preflight briefing, you will take to the sky during a flight over the beautiful and scenic Redding area with one of our Certified Flight Instructors.
During your Experience Flight session you will:
- Learn about IFT’s programs and facilities,
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about anything related to training with IFT,
- Spend up to one hour with a Certified Flight Instructor – you will:
- Take part in a pre-flight inspection on an airplane,
- Fly an airplane – take the controls of a Cessna 172R Skyhawk during a 30-minute flight,
- Receive an IFT Pilot Logbook with actual flight experience signed by your instructor*,
- Receive a completion certificate to show off to your friends!
*In order to log pilot time, each person actually flying the airplane must provide proof of US citizenship or residency – contact us for more details.
At the conclusion of this experience you will have the insight needed to help you decide the course of your aviation future. Cost $100.
Please call 530.722.9419 to learn more and schedule your Experience Flight!